GRADES HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTstudent22

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished my first semester of freshman year and I got a C+ in human anatomy and physiology. I do not want to have to retake it and I am really worried about my chances of getting into a physical therapy grad school now. Has anyone had success with a grade like this and getting admitted into grad school.
 
You really should retake it, not just for the grade, but also to prepare yourself for PT school anatomy, which is a LOT more intense.
Also, you'll get more response from your posts if you post in the Pre-PT forum.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Retake. You'll have a way better understanding that will more than likely carryover to your 2nd A&P. You don't want to go into the 2nd and pull off another C. It'll be more difficult to get into grad. As stated in the previous reply, you have a ton of time left.