GRE practice test for PCAT verbal?

Started by cemented
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cemented

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought about using the GRE verbal for some extra help on the PCAT verbal, what are ur opinions on doing that?
 
i think it would be helpful, they are very similar, and i think the GRE practice verbal sections are more accurate than the ones in the practice exam books.
 
For verbal I used aan SAT book, and when i took the actual PCAT in october I felt good about it. Keep in mind that for the PCAT they will use words you have encountered before in high school and early college years. This is just from my personal experience.
 
For verbal I used aan SAT book, and when i took the actual PCAT in october I felt good about it. Keep in mind that for the PCAT they will use words you have encountered before in high school and early college years. This is just from my personal experience.

I agree with this statement and believe that GRE words are overkill unless you think that your vocab foundation is strong. If not, work with the old SAT words first IMO.