Great Success!

Started by NexusMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NexusMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today I was hired to be a pharmacy tech at rite aid! 🙂 I am happy so I am just sharing my joy with all of you👍. 20 hours a week, friday, saturday, sunday. I like it! Wish me luck!
 
Congratulations!!! Come back and tell us more about it after a few months of working there!!! Imagine if you get hired as a pharmacist...lol...will be even more happy!!!
 
Congratulations!!! Come back and tell us more about it after a few months of working there!!! Imagine if you get hired as a pharmacist...lol...will be even more happy!!!

lol, i have to get into pharm school b4 that can happen 🙂