Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Started by Brandie28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brandie28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!! 🙂 I hope everyone has an enjoyable, stress-free holiday tomorrow!! And those who work at CVS I am sorry if you are working butttt don't worry you're won't be the only one!! 😡 That is one thing I really hate about the company...they don't care about the employees!! But anyway have a fun and safe holiday!! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Walgreens tech here drafted to work Thanksgiving 8-4 at a 24 hr store 40 min away...
 
I'm thankful for getting accepted this year! I missed my thanksgiving (Canada) with my family to be interviewed, but it was worth it!