Harvard ext hcp question!!!

Started by DannyV
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DannyV

cant touch this...
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys... i have a very quick question....
I applied for the HES HCP program for the non-diploma program....i submitted my application yesterday (not knowing when is a good time to apply:scared:) for Fall 2010....my concern is that I might receive an admission for Spring 2010 rather than Fall 2010. But in the application, it is written that I wont be graduating until May 2010, so they should know i will be attending in fall 2010. Anyway... if i DO get an admission to spring 2010....is there a way I can defer the admission until fall 2010😕?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone answer...there is nothing I can do since I already submitted in mail yesterday but i am really really freaking out....so please help me out here....🙁

Thank you
DannyV🙂