Harvard HST waitlist

Started by mchgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mchgirl

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm waitlisted for the HST, and I'm wondering what my chances are of being accepted off the waitlist. The waitlist letter says 40-60%, but I think it's for New Pathways. Does anyone know about how many are accepted off the waitlist each year?
 
i am also waitlisted, however I'm not really considering it as an option. That being said, I think the HST waitlist moves quite a bit. I have a feeling a lot of people that were accepted HST (declined by the HST MSTP) were also accepted to some other top 10 MSTPs. I think more people would choose the MSTP over the HST. So good luck. I hope it works out. I hear that you should send them an update of what you've been up to since applying.