Harvard MD/PhD

Started by marie78
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marie78

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when we should expect to hear from the Harvard MD/PhD committee? I thought that all MD/PhD programs were required to make initial admissions offers by March 15th, so I expected it to be today.
 
There is rampant speculation about this in the Harvard thread in Pre-Allo. Someone on there posted that their MD/PHD friend got called this morning. Seems like they are accepting people by phone today and probably emailing all other results...

:xf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, MD acceptances (NP and HST) were just sent out by email. I received a call re: MSTP this morning.
 
I got the MD accept today, but no phone, no email from MSTP.

I made the mistake of telling my dad -- now he's hysterical and just assuming I will 'obviously' get an MSTP acceptance well. Nooo, dad!

In sum, my current feelings are a mashup of 😀:xf:😕 😛, and :scared:.