• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Has anyone interviewed at NOVA and been rejected??

Pre Opt Student

10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2008
  1. Pre-Optometry
So I just had an interview there last week and am supposed to hear back soon but im really really anxious. I've heard rumors that if you have an interview there you are pretty much in - and the way they did a whole tour and financial aid etc etc..it just felt like they had already accepted me. I was just wondering if anyone has ever interviewed there in the past and has been rejected??

bd722

ICO class of 2013!!!
10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2008
  1. Pre-Optometry
The tour and financial aid sessions are standard in all interviews everywhere...it says nothing about being accepted or not. However, your chances of being accepted are much higher after an interview but not garaunteed.

Good luck! I hope you hear good news

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.