Has anyone received an interview with NAU yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RehabPT2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know they said they would notify us by the third week of January, but was wondering if they started inviting the most competitive applicants yet. If anyone else is also applying to U of Montana, did you notice that the interviews are scheduled for the same weekend of March 2nd and 3rd?
 
When NAU says 3rd week in Jan that's what they mean 🙂 They did tell me over the phone - back in Nov - that last year (for the 2011 class) they invited 114 to interview out of 800 apps and the avg GPA was 3.65 Prereq 3.55 and GRE V 522/Q 667 and AW 3.9. So As much as I would love to attend NAU I am not holding my breath. Good Luck to you.
 
Thanks Lilwarrior : ). I am not holding my breath either, aside from the stats alone they do state that they give priority to AZ residents. It seems as though most programs have begun to contact applicants, so I was just curious...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, NAU = my first rejection. It would have been nice to live in Flagstaff....Good luck at your interview, it seems like an exceptional program!
 
I got an invite to interview too! I am sooooo excited! Quick question- are you an AZ resident? My interview is on the 2nd.

Hi Therapy222,

I am not an AZ resident... I read somewhere on another thread that it looks like residents are interviewing on Fri. and non-residents on Sat.? Are you an AZ resident? Is NAU your top choice?
 
I am an AZ resident. NAU is definitely my top choice. I did actually get accepted to an Occupational Therapy program, but I have been holding out for NAU. My interview is in the afternoon on Friday.