having a PharmD

Started by pharmer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmer

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I'm currently a MS2 hating every minute of micro and instead of studying for my exam on monday I'm waisting time on here. I know good board scores and clinical rotation grades are the big things to land a good residency, granted that I get atleast average there (I'm definitely shooting for better though), will having a PharmD be any benefit in the application process for Gas residencies?

Thanks,
pharmer
 
pharmer said:
will having a PharmD be any benefit in the application process for Gas residencies?

A challenge for each of us is to find a way to stand out from other applicants. A PharmD certainly makes you unique. 👍