Hello again everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quantumhead

Verrucas Vulgaris
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, it has been a while. I have been a little busy (like everyone else) with D-1 life. TESTS, TESTS, TESTS.

I am impressed to see that some schools are already working with indirect vision. I have only had a little expreience with it. The D-1 labs here at VCU don't have the setup yet. All restorations are on the bench, which makes it easier however I want to start working on that skill.

We are starting Class III's, our Class II composite practical is today 😱 in a couple of hours. Last time alot of people got HAMMERED with the class II prep.

I love the suggestions about where to get cheep burs and teeth. I am thinking about getting a group together to buy so I don't have to spend too much on shipping.

We also got a group discount from the Dental Decks people, the D-1 and D-2's will be taking the boards this summer so we purchased together and saved a bundle.

I look forward to talking to ya all.