Hello!!! Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

breeze2baby

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To whom it may concern, how is everybody doing with the preparation for interview at University of illinois. Its been a while since i have seen any thread about UIC. Its amazing and at the same time bringing nervousness that the interview week is only approximately a week away. If anybody have any final thought they might like to share plz dont hesitate. Goodluck to everyone, hope all our hardwork pays off.
 
Hey! I know - I can't believe our interview are coming up next week.... I'm a little nervous but excited too. I haven't done much preparing yet. I need to still look at the link they sent us on behavior-based interviews.

How much preparation have you done? What would you recommend? The only other school I applied to did not have interviews (Midwestern CCP)... so this will be my first pharmacy school interview.