Help Changing My Major!!!!!

Started by BigTexMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigTexMD

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a Sophomore with Engineering Undecided as my Major, I've decided that i want to go into medicine, and now I'm debating what major i should switch to; Biology or Clinical Laboratory sciences? I want to know which one will be more helpful to me in preparation for Med School.

Thanks, BigTexMD
 
Which part of this question makes it non-traditional?

Major in whatever you want. If you pick a major that includes the med school prereqs, that's more expedient.
 
biology.

You would get to take many biology and chemistry courses to help you prep for the MCAT.

IMHO.