Help deciding between TWO Pharmacy Schools

Started by olivia98
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

olivia98

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys !
I was recently accepted into University of New England Pharmacy School and Chicago State University Pharmacy School. I'm having a hard time deciding where to go. Both staff were really nice and the tuition rates are similar. What are your thoughts? (Disclaimer: Chicago State Unv staff said in regards to the rumor they are not going anywhere, and their program is not going to lose funding. )

Thanks !
 
I'm in the Chicago area. I would say choose based on the living situation, because that is how you will survive the pharmacy curriculum. Chicago State is in the heart of town; are you a city person? Chicago is also the one major city in the Midwest. So you will be surrounded by the country.