Help finishing pre-req

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nouveau007

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a non-trad who is trying to finish his pre-req before applying to med school. I am working full-time in a quite demanding job and I need to find a way to finish my pre-req. The catch is that each month I am working in a different province of Canada, or a different state in the US, or even a different country around the world. Is is possible to complete my courses online? Does anyone know of any? Any piece of advice would be really appreciated.👍
 
Unfortunately, I think you would be setting yourself up for failure if you do either an online course or try to take a tough course like organic chemistry while working a demanding job. If you are ready to make the commitment to medical school, you'll need to let go of your job and focus in on preparing for it 100%. You absolutely CANNOT take these courses lightly. Your success in them will make or break you.