Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a high school senior and looking forward to becoming a pharmacist.
Location: Boise, ID
Acceptance list: University of Wisconsin-madison, University of washington, washington state university, college of idaho, Idaho state university, Bulter university, North Nazera university, Albany College of Pharmacy, University of science Philadelphia, purdue university, university of missouri - kansas.
Rejection list... quite bit.
So here's the spill I am determine to enter a 6 year program. I narrow down my choice to these 3. Albany College of Pharmacy , University of Science Philadelphia, & Purdue university.
financial: I'm taking out loans to pay for college, I don't really care how much I need to take out. I have a EFC of 0 on my FSFSA. NOTE: I didn't include any scholarship.
Albany College of pharmacy:
Pros: 6 Year pharmacist program. Keep a 3.0GPA and a 300 on PCAT to stay as a student.
Cons: Albany seems like a cold place. Relatively expensive $20,000 yr + board.
University of Science - Philadelphia
Pros: 6 year pharmacist program. In Philadelphia. (First pharmacist college in north america?)
Cons: I got accept into the 6 year pre-profressional program, not the direct program. I have the opportunity to transfer into pharmacist program during my second year. Most expensive $26,000 yr + board.
Purdue University:
Pros: I have a aunt that lives in Indiana I can get in state tuition second year. 6 year pharmacy program. Cheap after second year $7000. + board
Cons: It's not known for the pharmacy program... More for their aero/engineering. More guy > girl ratio. West Laya? Never heard of that place.
Please help me narrow down my choices. 😀
PS: should I post this in the pre-pharmacy section or high school?
Location: Boise, ID
Acceptance list: University of Wisconsin-madison, University of washington, washington state university, college of idaho, Idaho state university, Bulter university, North Nazera university, Albany College of Pharmacy, University of science Philadelphia, purdue university, university of missouri - kansas.
Rejection list... quite bit.
So here's the spill I am determine to enter a 6 year program. I narrow down my choice to these 3. Albany College of Pharmacy , University of Science Philadelphia, & Purdue university.
financial: I'm taking out loans to pay for college, I don't really care how much I need to take out. I have a EFC of 0 on my FSFSA. NOTE: I didn't include any scholarship.
Albany College of pharmacy:
Pros: 6 Year pharmacist program. Keep a 3.0GPA and a 300 on PCAT to stay as a student.
Cons: Albany seems like a cold place. Relatively expensive $20,000 yr + board.
University of Science - Philadelphia
Pros: 6 year pharmacist program. In Philadelphia. (First pharmacist college in north america?)
Cons: I got accept into the 6 year pre-profressional program, not the direct program. I have the opportunity to transfer into pharmacist program during my second year. Most expensive $26,000 yr + board.
Purdue University:
Pros: I have a aunt that lives in Indiana I can get in state tuition second year. 6 year pharmacy program. Cheap after second year $7000. + board
Cons: It's not known for the pharmacy program... More for their aero/engineering. More guy > girl ratio. West Laya? Never heard of that place.
Please help me narrow down my choices. 😀
PS: should I post this in the pre-pharmacy section or high school?