Help needed: Transgender health "one-day" curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
On behalf of HPSA/SDN, I'm developing a "one day" discussion curriculum focused on transgender health and resources for aspiring healthcare professionals, which I hope to make available around March 31 (Transgender Day of Visibility). I'm hoping that some of you who are long-time readers in the LGBTQ+ forums would be able to provide feedback and improve it. Please send me a conversation request/DM, and I can share the link with you to comment. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.