help on PCAT !

Started by jewel2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jewel2

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it enough to know the major concepts for chem, math, bio?
Or do I have to go further to know the miniature details
and specifically how broad and detailed are the questions?
I was just curious because Kaplan seemed to be covering every single thing I learned in class particularly for bio...

Also, I forgot to ask..
Can you suggest me some rolling admission schools?

Thanks for your advice! 🙂
 
The Kaplan book is one of the best book to go back and review everything. Its not just details, but there will be questions that the chapters go over. If you happen to major in a science (like biology or chemistry) then you'll probably find these sections easier to go through.

As far as rolling admission schools, i think you can look that up in the PharmCAS website under school information.