Help on Pharmacy Tech application :(

Started by RzCola
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RzCola

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, so im a Pharmacy tech working at a walgreens pharmacy (applying for licensure) i have passed my PTCB and i just need to complete one paperwork for the application.
There is a paper where it says affidavit of completed coursework, and none of it applies to me since i never went to any program to complete pharmacy tech courses nor done any internship hours to qualify checking for the boxes.

I have heard that you just need to show your PTCB certification (copy) and that would override the affidavit? Can anyone please confirm this for me? I am just worried since the instructions for the applications say do not fill anything blank.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
 
If I understood well, you passed the PTCB and you are now applying to register with a Board of Pharmacy? If that's the case, then registration procedures vary by state.

I recommend you look at the website of your Board of Pharmacy and/or call them.