Help Please

Started by myouk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myouk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just put physics 2 into credit/no credit because of personal reasons. Ill obviously take the class later as letter grade..would it have been better to put the class as withdrawal instead of credit/no credit??? I wanted to know how pharmacy schools look at that...I put it as no credit so I wanted to know if thats better than withdrawal.
 
Last edited:
As long as you don't have a long history of withdrawals, I would say that just taking a Q/W for it would be the more logical thing to do. A lot of people mess up, one or two withdrawals will not make or break you.