Help Please!

Started by tvl1987
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

500+ hours of shadowing? Dang!! I think everything looks good.

I know it sounds like BS, but its true. Ive been shadowing this dentist for 2 years now. I think the length that I'v been shadowing for is absolutely unnecessary, but I wanted to show commitment, besides he was awesome!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn't implying that I didn't believe it. That is just a ton of hours. Right now, I have like 1000 volunteer hours, and maybe 5 hours of shadowing. But I still have 2 more years till it's my turn to apply.
 
Im most worried about is my GPA, I dont know what to do with it.