HELP: repeated course

Started by Dandan9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dandan9

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got C in Gen. Chem in a community college and repeated it in my university later on. Looking at my university transcript, it doesn't show that I repeated it, since it was my first time taking it at that school.

So, should I choose "repeat" option eventhough for that transcript it is not?
 
oh, and how about repeating a W course? need to choose repeaded course or not?
 
You must send out transcripts from every college you have attended.
I'm sure your CC transcript will have the previous course.

For W, I believe you do not need to choose repeated course option.