Help! Too late to take missing course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MadScientistGrl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to Nova and have an interview in a few weeks. However, I am missing a class, ECO2013 macroeconomics. I'm not sure how I missed that.

Is it too late to try to find a way to take the course this semester somewhere? I just missed the deadline at my local community college. Is there somewhere I can take this course online? Will they allow me to take the course over the summer?

Nova was my first choice and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do. =(

Also, noticed on the website they said the dean has the power to alter the requirements in exceptional circumstances... any chance they might let it slide? I have an 88 PCAT score and published drug research experience, and otherwise a pretty competitive applicant. =(
 
I applied to Nova and have an interview in a few weeks. However, I am missing a class, ECO2013 macroeconomics. I'm not sure how I missed that.

Is it too late to try to find a way to take the course this semester somewhere? I just missed the deadline at my local community college. Is there somewhere I can take this course online? Will they allow me to take the course over the summer?

Nova was my first choice and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do. =(

Questions all answered by calling the Admission office. Also, if you view the PharmCAS school information, it should inform you the latest pre-req classes should be fulfill...good luck on your interview!

Try other schools for an open seat for econ...
 
I applied to Nova and have an interview in a few weeks. However, I am missing a class, ECO2013 macroeconomics. I'm not sure how I missed that.

Is it too late to try to find a way to take the course this semester somewhere? I just missed the deadline at my local community college. Is there somewhere I can take this course online? Will they allow me to take the course over the summer?

Nova was my first choice and I'm kind of at a loss for what to do. =(

Also, noticed on the website they said the dean has the power to alter the requirements in exceptional circumstances... any chance they might let it slide? I have an 88 PCAT score and published drug research experience, and otherwise a pretty competitive applicant. =(

Schools usually let you finish pre-reqs by the summer before entering, but check Nova specifically. Ask if you can add the class after the fact this semester.