Help with Anes. Choices

Started by abords
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abords

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello huys,
What are some of your opinions about Yale's anesthesia program? How do you feel it compares to the Boston or Chicago programs? What have you heard are qualifications for acceptance into these progams?
 
Yale had a lot of DO's. When I went there for my interview, only 4 residents showed up (with 30 applicants). I think it is solid, but not as good as BIDM, Brigham, MGH, Columbia, Mt. Sinai, and even Cornell. Plus, New Haven isn't that great of a city. Dr. Hines the chair is great. But, I wouldn't go there.