Help with PCAT registration

Started by starobin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starobin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

Please help who knows when I register for PCAT , they ask to select PCAT practice test 1, test 2 or test 1 and 2.

What I supposed to select?

Also in addition to this question I want to ask following:

If I want to apply to many school, should I select those schools right away or I can always request the PCAT result to be sent directly to Pharmcas? I am confused, in the school's bulletin it says that the PCAT transcipts should be sent directly to Pharmcas, and I assume that they will send copies of it to as many schools as I want, Am I right here?

Please don't sleep , wake up and communicate, thank you

Please help me with how it all works.

Thanks
 
Last edited: