help

Started by sirus100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sirus100

Let's get it done!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question. I'm going to have to do all my pre reqs at my local community college (cheaper). Will it be looked down upon or does it not really matter? I also work full time in a pharmacy (certified tech) so i can only got to school part time. Would a pharmacy school think that i wont be able to handle a full course load because i only went part time? During pharm school i wont be working. Thanks😀
 
You will be fine. They won't look down on you. If anything, they'd applaud you for working and supporting yourself. I know a lot of people that finished their pre-reqs being a part-time student and got in. Just keep those grades up.