Help

Started by kazy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kazy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone give me potential questions that i could be asked at my interview based on my volunteer experience at a pharmacy. I looked at the interview thread but found nothing.🙁
 
Did you look at the interview feedback? http://more.studentdoctor.net/schoollist.php?type=4

I think all you can do is look through all the schools and just try to get a sense of what they might ask you. Or just try to anticipate it yourself...personally I might ask you what your role was, what you gained from volunteering there, what you liked most about your time there, etc. Try to put yourself in the interviewer's shoes. 🙂
 
Can anyone give me potential questions that i could be asked at my interview based on my volunteer experience at a pharmacy. I looked at the interview thread but found nothing.🙁

Hi, have you recieved any interview invites yet? If so, where?