Step I Hey, Grandmaster B...

Started by melonque
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M

melonque

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for telling us the important information from NBME regarding about the online assessment questions. I am just wondering if you can post the NBME reply email. That will be great because I am about to take the real test next monday and definitely would like to study those questions again beforehand.
 
hi melonque. when i emailed them they sent me the number of one of their representatives, whom i spoke with on the phone. so the info i posted earlier is from that conversation. let me know if you have anymore questions.