Hi Everyone!!

Started by ceb72
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ceb72

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the pre-pharmacy forum. I am going to start the process to apply to pharmacy school. I will be leaving my full-time position to go to school full-time so I can apply to pharmacy school next fall. I have been a pharmacy technician for 13 years, certified for 6. I was in the military for 5 years and have worked in clinical research (clinical trials) for the past 6 years. I have a BS in Computer Information Systems and an MBA. Now I just have to take some science courses and a few retakes from a not so successful start to college when I was 18. I hope that my background, good grades on my pre-reqs and a good PCAT will make me a successful candidate. I have 2 licensed pharmacists that are ready to write some great recommendation letters for me. I look forward to participating in this forum and learning all I can about the admissions process.

ceb72