High PCAT Score

Started by Texas11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Texas11

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To all you ballers who got above 90 on the prior PCATs, how many questions did you miss for each section? I know its based on a curve, just trying to get an idea of how many questions I can miss.





Hook 'em
 
Nov. 2004 - 98%

The only section I did not have enough time to complete was the math. I believe I left about 4 questions blank. Best advice I can give is keep an eye on the clock. Even if you don't have time to figure out the problem, bubble in an answer. You have a 25% chance of getting it correct.

Good luck!!