Step I Highest Score for Step 1

Started by vinoyp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vinoyp

3K Member
Removed
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Just curious, what is the highest score that's actually been achieved on the Step 1? Please post a web link for this information if you have it. I've heard talk about people getting scores in the 280 range these days.

Thank you,

--Vinoy
 
Originally posted by vinoyp
Hi,

Just curious, what is the highest score that's actually been achieved on the Step 1? Please post a web link for this information if you have it. I've heard talk about people getting scores in the 280 range these days.

Thank you,

--Vinoy

My score report says that the range of scores are 144-288. So, if 288 is the highest score, then someone must have achieved it.😱 😱

The highest score at Tulane this year was something like 260.