holy spoons activities section help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

teenmachinery1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is controversial and i've searched all over sdn and i'm not really getting it.

Q: Do published abstracts go under "publications" in the activities section?

I have authorship for posters and abstracts presented at the society for neuroscience conferences. They are NOT full articles in journals. That's why I think they are 'Published ABSTRACTS' but do they go under the publications heading?

Y or N?

gracias,
 
this is controversial and i've searched all over sdn and i'm not really getting it.

Q: Do published abstracts go under "publications" in the activities section?

I have authorship for posters and abstracts presented at the society for neuroscience conferences. They are NOT full articles in journals. That's why I think they are 'Published ABSTRACTS' but do they go under the publications heading?

Y or N?

gracias,

No, go with Conferences attended, or Posters/Presentations. Publications are for publications, full articles.