Homepage at DMU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stasch@DMU

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know what the heck is up with DMU's hompage. I have been trying access it for the past week and everytime I get there, my browser performs an illegal opperation and shuts down. I have tried to access via different computers and the same thing happens.
Anyone else having this trouble??

 
That is what I have been doing and I still get an error message.
frown.gif


Oh well, I hope it gets fixed soon

Stasch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe your brouser will not support Java. Try using a different brouser!

Kent
 
It ust be these stupid computers in the Labs. There is always SOMETHING wrong with them. Oh well, thanks for the info.

Stasch