Hotels for Harvard??

Started by Mia305
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mia305

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anybody who has interviewed at Harvard or will be in the near future, any suggestions for hotels to stay at??
 
For anybody who has interviewed at Harvard or will be in the near future, any suggestions for hotels to stay at??

They're all expensive 🙁. I'd look up the subway line and try to pick a hotel that's somewhere near an entrance point. I think I stayed at one that was at the very north most green line station - a small hilton i think. Make sure you arrange it fast though, they asked me to come on sept 28th when it was the 18th already and the cheapest room i could find was $300, second cheapest was $1200 a night. I called ~30 hotels too, most with absolutely no vacancy.

To be honest, I'd recommend staying with one of the students through that offer they have!

GL on your interview though 😀