Housing

Started by Kawaii
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kawaii

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I live in California, it would be impossible for me to fly all the way over to Michigan to look for suitalbe apartment. I have been thinking about living in the graduate student dorm for the first year. It would be around $1000/month. I am not sure if that's too expensive. Staff of UM does provide a housing list for us, but do I really want to trust those people?
Hope you guys can give me some tips on this...

Thanx again ^^
 
Awwwwwww..........

So you arent going to New York like me?
frown.gif


Hehehe....jk. Congrats on your decision on Michigan!
biggrin.gif