how bad is this?

Started by yenle1304
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yenle1304

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So... I emailed school #2 to reschedule an interview date and ended up emailing the registrar from school #1 instead. School #1 responded by saying our interview date is not blah, its blah blah. Then I apologized for the email and said the rescheduled date was meant for another school.

I have a feeling that this may look bad on my file for school #1 🙁 Should I be worried about this? Or is this no big deal?

Any help is appreciated!
 
Let this be a lesson. I've seen people do this before job interviews and then wonder why they didn't get the job. The worst I saw was when someone wrote a cover letter intended for a hospital. He accidently gave the hospital cover letter to a retail company at the job fair interview. The interviewer commented about it because I had the interview after that guy.