How bad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How bad will my application suffer taking the Pcat in January with a 2.74 GPA?

😕

Well, 2.74 is pretty bad, but I don't think your application will be weakened at all expressly by the fact that you're taking the PCAT in January. I think what you meant to ask is by how much your application would be improved if your PCAT score was available sooner - Quite a lot, ostensibly, if you score(d) well on it.

But, I mean, no one can ultimately say 100% for sure what could happen. NOt even one AdCom could say, since every school and maybe even every AdCom will be looking for way different things.