How do I find out.....

Started by Dawg_MD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dawg_MD

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read in another post where someone was talking about the minimum Step scores that certain residencies have. I was led to believe that there is some way to find out what the minimum requirements are for certain residency programs. Is there a way to find this out without calling the program?

Thanks.
 
most residency programs have websites. some of them post on line....others keep their application requirements hidden until you call them.

don't be afraid to call -- you don't have to give your name, and most departmental secretaries have the schpiel memorized....

hth