How do I get my standard scores (1-30) on the ADA 2009 Practice test?

Started by Elysian12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Elysian12

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the 2009 ADA online practice test. I got the raw scores. Is there a way to get my scores from 1-30?

Here are my results

TS: 82/100
PAT: 77/90
RC: 32/50
QR: 26/40

How am I looking for the DAT? My test is Tuesday
 
I don't know how RC is graded, but I would say 32/50 is probably a 17-18.

TS would depend. You have to be more specific for each section: BIO, ORGO, GC.
PAT is about 21-22.
QR is about 18-19.

I think you are looking fine for your exam