how does this post-bacc program look?

Started by rals
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rals

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys, I was wondering if this seems ok for a post-bacc program if I don't get in this year. I'm starting to do some research into local programs. what do you think? I appreciate the insight/advice. And if you know of a good program in New Jersey, please let me know. Thanks!

http://www2.umdnj.edu/gsbspweb/non_degree.htm
 
well I heard schools like post bacc programs where research is done and you write a thesis paper so I think thats one of the criterias you need to pay attention to.......