How important is QR?

Started by Dan3223
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dan3223

Temple bound :)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just took my DAT a few days ago....

I did well on every section... except math.
AA: 19
Bio: 19
Gen chem: 19
Organic: 19
Total Science: 19
PA: 19
Reading: 21
Math: 15

So do you think the 15 will hurt me? Obviously it's not going to help me any.... but of all the sections, I would think math is lower on the scale of importance.
What do you guys think?
 
i heard rc is more more important than math
in dental school we do not need math a lot

but we need rc skills... I have the opposite situation
awesome qr but bad rc... 😀
 
That makes sense....
I'm not really even sure why they test us on math... or why they only give like 10 minutes to do 40 problems 🙄

I've heard that most schools have a minimum requirement of 15 for each section.... if that's true, then I guess met the minimum at least.
 
19 is solid.... I dont think it would hurt you at all.

... Now a 17 or below in reading.... that might raise an eyebrow (unless English isnt your first langage or something)