How important is reserach (espically for high teir osteopathic schools)

Started by minst
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minst

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for schools like Rowan, MSUCOM, KCUCOM, etc etc, how important is research?
I dont have much going on not going to lie.
I am volunteering at this lab (not doing anything imipactful tbh im having a really hard time thinking about what i can write) 150hrs
I am also with thi sinstutte where i do scoping reveiws on clinical topics with a paper in the process of being published (probably wont be publisehd by the time i sned my primaries + i dont think that scoping revewis even count as research). also about 100 hrs ish

thoughts?