How long before secondaries?

Started by Pinki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pinki

Sassy Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A little lost here...
How long before secondaries start arriving? 20 of my 25 apps have been transmitted by AMCAS, beginning a week ago. Does anyone know how long before secondaries start floating in? I feel kind of weird, not having anything admissions-related to work on!
 
I sent my application in last year around June 26 and I didn't start to get secondaries until late August/early September. AMACS was having problems that year, but the UC system ignores AMACS and sent that UC application out about that time.

If you sent your application out a week ago, you wont hear from them for at least a month. So just be patient... if that's possible.