How Long Does the Application Process Take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Professor_Chaos

Rebel Alliance
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering how long it takes to get a reply from a Pharmacy college once you submit your application. Should I focus my efforts on getting into one school or should I apply like mad to many schools? Can someone shed some light on this for me?
 
Professor_Chaos said:
I was wondering how long it takes to get a reply from a Pharmacy college once you submit your application. Should I focus my efforts on getting into one school or should I apply like mad to many schools? Can someone shed some light on this for me?
YOu'll need to contact each school that you apply to and find that answer out from them. And You should apply to the school that you want to go to, not just any school you happen to click on in your "applying madness."