How long should you wait before following up with a school through email?

Started by The Deep
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Deep

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Reached out to a school regarding an issue with the secondary portal via email a little over a week ago, but they have yet to get back to me. The 2 week "deadline" (unofficial) passed, a few days ago, but I don't want to come off as annoying or pushy by following up so soon. Should I wait for the two week mark before following up?
 
Reached out to a school regarding an issue with the secondary portal via email a little over a week ago, but they have yet to get back to me. The 2 week "deadline" (unofficial) passed, a few days ago, but I don't want to come off as annoying or pushy by following up so soon. Should I wait for the two week mark before following up?
Is it an issue with uploading the secondary? If so I think a week is generally common courtesy and I'd send a polite follow up at this point.