How much do you read at night?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

guitarguy23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Particularly for those who have honored most (or all) rotations, how much do you read each night?

I just started my first rotation, which is Family Medicine. I'm planning on reading/doing questions a little each night, doing some of the random busy work for the clerkship, and reading up on my patient(s) or "clinical questions."

I just wanted to get a general idea of how many hours of actual studying I should try and do each night after clinic. Thanks!
 
Depends on the rotation.

FM = little to none.

GS and IM = every night at least 1-2hrs.