How much does the school matter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree with most of your post but 100k not stretching far? Ramen noodles? I'm not sure if you're exaggerating to make a point but isn't the median income for a 4 person household like a 1/2 to 2/3 of that?

Budget people, budget. BIG difference between living comfortably and a living a life of luxury.

I was trying to say that his belief was possibly that he would be able to pay off a large amount of loans quickly because he will make a lot of money but have very minimal expenses. I did not say that he would been so poor as a PT that he would have to eat Ramen noodles. Re-read my post and try again.