How old ECs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

inquirer89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished my first year of college this past Spring, and was in a sports club and a social club in college, and I currently volunteer at a pharmacy. However, the majority of notable ECs took place in high school. Do you think it would be acceptable to list in PharmCas my activities and awards from the past 3-4 years?
 
Sorry to bump but I'm really interested to have some feedback on what I'll be putting in my PharmCas. Thanks to Sparda29 for the input.

I am an upcoming 2nd year in college, but a lot of ECs that I want to show on my PharmCas are from high school. Do you think that it is ok to add these (in terms of how long ago I finished each)?

High School Varsity Swim- Captain...all 4 years
Lacrosse...sophomore and junior year
High School Academic Club- Founder/President...senior year
Mayor's Award...sophomore year
Church Youth Group...freshman to junior year
Lots of health-related volunteer experience in all 4 years

I have some ECs and awards from my freshman year in college, and I'll be adding those definitely.