How to cancel an interview?

Started by gqman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gqman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview coming up that I do not plan on going to. How do I go about telling them in a polite way?
 
I have an interview coming up that I do not plan on going to. How do I go about telling them in a polite way?
just call them, or email them. you're not going to hurt their feelings. they don't care. just do it sooner rather than later.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
simple.... send an e-mail...

Dear __________,

I would like to cancel my interview scheduled for __________. Thank you very much for taking the time to review my application.

Take care,
__________
 
haha pmantz, that's grimey

lol...that would be terrible! It'd be like august and they're like....where's that dude at??? and they'll start pulling off random people on the list. I'm sure that happened before, don't you think so?