How to interrupt my classes where lab and lecture were one in the same?

Started by Rvting
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rvting

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A detail I think I have overlooked is how exactly I should handle my application when I share STEM classes that had lectures and labs in one?

At community college they were 1 together and at undergrad they were separate.

For example I got an A- in bio 2 at comm but how can I be certain that dental schools will know that it had a lab?
 
When you match prereqs, you can just match lab and lecture into that one class. Usually the # of credits indicates whether lab is included anyways